Triple Happiness

When we were married, it was considered "Double Happiness" in Chinese tradition. When Sophia arrived, our family was blessed by "Triple Happiness"! I guess not that Heidi, is here, there must be something about 4-Happiness, but I'll keep my address the same. Here is an attempt to share all this happiness with friends and family.

Wednesday, January 04, 2006

New Year's Resolutions



This year I am vowing to start using this fun tool! My sister, Jennifer, has a blog inspired by a friend of hers and I love reading about her family through her entries. I thought this was a perfect way to share in return. And since my life is relatively exciting, I'm sure lots of people will enjoy reading all about it. So Happy New Year to us all and let the 2006 blogging begin!

Sophia's first New Year's Eve party was shared by her godfather Bill and our friend Chris Brehm. We dined at TGI Friday's in the early evening and enjoyed mah jong, Scrabble and Yahtzee until the wee hours of the night. Sophia was even awake to ring in 2006 (and remained awake well past when the adults wanted her to.) January 1 was a balmy Chicago day and we joined Jen Farthing downtown for lunch at the Grand Luxe. I'd do it again...nice atmosphere, good food, etc. We roamed Michigan Ave for way too long that day and concluded our day with a little Rocky's Pizza in Westchester. Not a bad way to begin the new year. And Sophia was a very good companion on our long day downtown.

A few things I'm resolving for 06:
Being a blogger
Returning to pre-pregnancy weight
Scrapbook-o-rama
Continuing to evolve into a fabulous wife and mother

Fun Sophia tidbits:
Her baptism is this weekend!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home