Triple Happiness

When we were married, it was considered "Double Happiness" in Chinese tradition. When Sophia arrived, our family was blessed by "Triple Happiness"! I guess not that Heidi, is here, there must be something about 4-Happiness, but I'll keep my address the same. Here is an attempt to share all this happiness with friends and family.

Thursday, January 05, 2006

The Biggest Loser

How much do I love that show? The family edition was on tv last night and I was tied to the tv, while working out on our new cardio cruiser. Peter convinced me that I should spend my time in front of the tv productively, so I spent the time Sophia was napping getting in a good work out and being super motivated by the families on the show.

Tonight is my work night at Weight Watchers and I'm anxious to see how crazy it gets with the new year resolution lines. Our meetings are fairly small so we're hoping that the new year brings in enough people to keep them open. This also means that Sophia gets to go and visit her other friend Sophia at the babysitter. Amy, a friend from college, takes her until Peter can pick her up after work. It is such a nice arrangement for all of us!