Triple Happiness

When we were married, it was considered "Double Happiness" in Chinese tradition. When Sophia arrived, our family was blessed by "Triple Happiness"! I guess not that Heidi, is here, there must be something about 4-Happiness, but I'll keep my address the same. Here is an attempt to share all this happiness with friends and family.

Thursday, November 16, 2006

Halloween



Sophia was a chicken for Halloween this year, thanks to cousin Allison who passed her costume down to her. She loved carrying around her Halloween basket and continues to like carrying it around the house 2 weeks later. Here she is dressed up at the library for storytime. Notice in the bottom picture who the only child is who is NOT paying attention to the librarian. Yes, that is my Sophia. She loves playing too much to care about listening to the stories. See the mom with the red sweatshirt in the background? Sometimes Sophia likes to go and sit in her lap to listen, to the chagrin of that mom's son. She rarely requests to sit in my lap.

1 Comments:

  • At 4:41 PM, Blogger Jennifer said…

    What a cutie! I just love that costume and I'm glad that it was used again. I was looking through pictures from last year over the weekend and can't believe how much Ally has changed. There's no way she's the same person in pictures from fall of 05. :)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home