Triple Happiness

When we were married, it was considered "Double Happiness" in Chinese tradition. When Sophia arrived, our family was blessed by "Triple Happiness"! I guess not that Heidi, is here, there must be something about 4-Happiness, but I'll keep my address the same. Here is an attempt to share all this happiness with friends and family.

Wednesday, March 01, 2006

Eating with Grandma



Grandma and Grandpa visited over the weekend and had the great opportunity of feeding our little girl. I even got a big smile out of Sophia, so she must have liked it!

2 Comments:

  • At 4:04 PM, Blogger Trista said…

    Sophia is TOO CUTE with that huge grin!

    Thanks for sharing pictures of her with us.

     
  • At 7:55 AM, Blogger Jennifer said…

    Look at those cheeks! I only have the cutest and most adorable nieces!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home