Triple Happiness

When we were married, it was considered "Double Happiness" in Chinese tradition. When Sophia arrived, our family was blessed by "Triple Happiness"! I guess not that Heidi, is here, there must be something about 4-Happiness, but I'll keep my address the same. Here is an attempt to share all this happiness with friends and family.

Tuesday, February 14, 2006

6 Month Photo Shoot


Last weekend we went to Sears to have Sophia's 6 month portraits taken. They turned out ok, but Peter decided that he could do better. When he gets something in his head, he can't do anything but that. So we arrived home, set up our own little studio and took pictures of her ourselves. I have to admit I like them better than Sears. At least we got some great smiles from her. The rest of the photos can be viewed in our online photo gallery, but this one is my personal favorite.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home