Triple Happiness

When we were married, it was considered "Double Happiness" in Chinese tradition. When Sophia arrived, our family was blessed by "Triple Happiness"! I guess not that Heidi, is here, there must be something about 4-Happiness, but I'll keep my address the same. Here is an attempt to share all this happiness with friends and family.

Monday, October 02, 2006

OK, so it's been awhile...

I'm not sure why I haven't taken the time to share my summer with the cyber world...I think it was actually a combination of being so disappointed that I couldn't get online to post daily China news while we were traveling, and then adjusting to life beyond the working world...nonetheless, I am back for today at least.

A few stories from the past few days:

Dumpster Diving
Yesterday on our walk, we found the best dumpster finds! A really cool kid pool and a small plastic picnic table. Sophia loves that table already. Peter had to roll the pool down the street about three blocks which had Sophia giggling all the way home. We had to go back in the car to get the table. It was a great way to spend our Sunday afternoon!

Purses
Sophia loves my purse. She takes things out and puts them back in. Finally I found a little bag for her to carry around as her purse. I put her plastic cell phone inside along with a few other toys. One day she was carrying it around until she found my purse. She took everything out of her purse, opened mine, found one dollar bill, and promptly took off with her new dollar and her purse. The rest of the evening she had a great time with that dollar and her purse. It was great fun watching her.

1 Comments:

  • At 2:04 PM, Blogger Jennifer said…

    Purses... they are equally loved by Emma and Ally. They'll pick up a purse and walk down the hall saying, "Bye!" They think they're so big when they have a purse. There is something that we're giving Ally for her birthday called "My First Purse." I bet that Sophia would love it, too!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home